Assistant Manager - Escape the Room, Boston, MA
May 2021 - Present
- Runs escape room experiences by giving clues and managing customers.
- Solves technical problems involving custom unity software, wiring, and audio and video.
- Works with other team members to rapidly reset rooms and assist with running their rooms.
Summer Innnovation Intern - Mass Digi, Worecester, MA
May 2020 - August 2020
- Worked in a small team to make a published mobile game about a mischievous raccoon.
- Managed and oversaw the source control and build pipeline.
- Designed and documented the level design process for the game.
Finacial Education Game Director - Thrive, Boston, MA
January 2020 - August 2020
- Directed and designed a serious game teaching college students financial concepts.
- Lead the programming and interface design in Unity.
- Implemented narrative and information from a team of writers and finance experts.
Game Designer and Artist - Northeastern University Games, Boston, MA
June 2019 - September 2019
- Created the art and design elements of party board game Snifelheim.
- Worked on sprite animation and tileset for top-down RPG Beauty of the Poppies.
- Researched marketing and publishing strategies for physical games.
- A 3D platformer about an adventurous pumpkin made for the 2020 Jam-o-Lantern.
- Created the in-game experience along with a team of composers.
30-50 Feral Hogs
- A mini top down shooter based on the twitter meme of the same name.
- Released to itch.io with 32K views and features in Vox and Forbes.
- A comedy-horror dating simulator made at the 2019 Becker Summer Game Jam.
- Wrote and Implemented the story and art into Ren.Py.
Bachelors of Fine Arts in Games - Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Minor In Data Science - Summa Cum Laude
Foundations of Game Design • Games and Society • Programming Basics • Level Design and Game Archtecture • Game Studio • Game Research Methods • Foundations of Data Science
Northeastern Game Development Club • Northeastern Quizbowl • Global Game Jam • Jam-O-Lantern
Data Visualization • Theater • Contemporary Art • The Olympics • Urban Design • Politics